• Upon purchasing tickets, the patron agrees to adhere to current COVID-19 guidelines. Patrons who are unwell, or who have a high temperature, cannot attend the event. Refunds will be provided to patrons who contact The Wedge prior to the event start time. Refunds will not be issued for patrons who are asked to leave the venue, or to those who advise of illness after the event date. For patrons who live or work in an area that is affected by a lockdown which inhibits their attendance to The Wedge, a full refund will be issued upon request.
• If a show is cancelled due to government directives, patrons will be advised via email and text message of the cancellation and given a full refund for their purchases.
a. Online purchases: Will be automatically refunded to the card on which they made.
b. Over the phone purchases: Will be automatically refunded to the card on which they were made.
c. In person purchases: Patrons who purchased their ticket in person at The Wedge will be contacted by staff to organise their refund in the manner in which it was paid. i.e. manual EFTPOS refund, cash refund etc.
Currently, under the directives of the Chief Health Officer, all adults (18+) must be fully vaccinated to access our venue. Patrons will be asked to show their vaccination status when checking-in to the venue, either via the smartphone app, a print-out or evidence of a medical exemption. The requirement for those under the age of 18 to provide proof of vaccination has been lifted. This is required for either booking a ticket at the Box Office, or attending a show.
This includes all workers, volunteers and performers.
All people entering The Wedge will be required to show one of the following upon request:
– Their vaccination status through the Victorian Government Service Victoria app on their smartphone (available through the Apple App Store or Google Play)
– A printout of their vaccination certificate
– An official letter from their doctor show evidence of a medical exemption