The Wedge will only collect personal information which is necessary for performance and functions of Council. In accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014, we will not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected or disclose your personal information to a third party, including state bodies or authorities (without your consent), except where the secondary purpose is reasonably expected, required by other regulation, or if the release is authorised by law.
Non-consensual release of personal information may be authorised by law or disclosure may be necessary to lessen/prevent serious threats to public health, public safety or public welfare.
• Contracted Service Providers who undertake duties upon The Wedge’s behalf;
• Market Research Companies who undertake Council’s Annual Customer Survey;
Note: Third party contractors are required to act within the same Privacy guidelines as The Wedge staff.
We have implemented information systems and security policies and procedures to protect and ensure responsible collection, storage, handling and disclosure of the personal information that we have under our control. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will endeavour to ensure personal information is accurate, complete and up to date and remove personal information from our system where it is no longer needed (except where archiving retention is required).
We may modify or expand this Privacy Statement over time, by posting the amended version on this website.
Should you have any queries please contact the council’s Information Privacy Officer on 1300 366 244 or email [email protected]
• Bookings are final upon payment. No refunds or exchanges will be issued except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice or in the event of a cancellation or COVID response.
• Patrons purchasing tickets at a discount price online (such as a student, pensioner or concession ticket) must carry relevant ID for the event.
• Tickets sold by the venue as the authorised seller are intended for the use by the purchaser and not to be resold through ticket resell websites such as Viagogo, Ebay, Gumtree etc. Tickets purchased from these websites may be invalid and entry to the relevant session may be refused.
This website serves ‘cookies’ to collect data and track browsing behaviour. A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer or device when you visit this website. Cookies record information such as previous browsing history, login information and user preferences.
Cookies are designed to provide an improved browsing experience, tailoring this website to your personal browsing preferences.
The Wedge use MailChimp for the distribution of e-newsletters, and some email campaigns. The data collected via Mailchimp Subscriptions is stored securely on servers in the United States.
The personal information collected by The Wedge via MailChimp will only be used for the purposes as outlined in the The Wedge Privacy Statement above.
The Wedge use Google Analytics on this website. Google Analytics is a service that allows The Wedge to anonymously analyse traffic and user activity on this website.
The information collected by The Wedge via Google Analytics will only be used for the purposes as outlined in the The Wedge Privacy Statement above.